M. Baha - Founder of Solution Folder
- +13 years of work experience residing in Germany, USA, Turkey, Cyprus and Ireland
- Master's degree in conflict resolution at one of the top universities in that subject in the USA, SIS, American University, Washington DC
- Former Fulbright Scholar
- Completed MIT Sloan Executive Education Program "Leading Organizations and Change"
- Speeches given & trainings done in 13 countries across 4 continents, Europe, South America, Asia and North America
- Drum circle facilitator & percussionist who has performed with a variety of artists
- Table tennis player in the German league
- Fluent in English, Turkish, German and Spanish
- His first name is Mehmet; everyone calls him Baha
He returns home at the end of the day fulfilled by the work he has done, when he shares his knowledge and expertise with people, empower them and see the changes they make in their lives.
M. Baha has experience working in and with the following organizations.